Accounting and Tax Services
Our team of experts equipped to take care of all your book keeping needs for you so you can focus on running your business and generating profits. We offer the following services to small business owners:
- Reconcile your bank statements periodically
- Generate an income
- Clean up your general ledger
- Generate a balance sheet
You can customize your package by including payroll, tax planning and preparation or any of our other services.
We provide compilation and preparation of sales tax returns. Other services include:
- Preparation and filing of GST/HST returns and other government remittances as required
- Plan for your GST/HST liability/refund
- Preparation of Business Activity Statements
Small business owners spend an average 12 days a year in payroll services. Those days could be spent generating sales, improving products or services, or evaluating and improving business. Outsourcing payroll services have the following advantages:
- Cost Effectiveness
- Time Saving
- Worry-free Payroll Tax Filing
- Focus On Your Core Competencies
- Comprehensive Reports
Corporate tax is a complex and highly technical area of expertise. Whether a company is a small start-up business or multi-million dollar entity, each business has it’s own unique tax filing requirements and tax-saving opportunities.
As a full service accounting firm, we offer a wide range of corporate tax services to meet the needs of your business. We go far beyond simply filing a corporate tax return with the Canada Revenue Agency on an annual basis, and our experienced team of tax professionals will guide you and your business through the various corners of the Canadian tax system. Additionally, to make the process as easy for as possible for our Clients, we customize our approach based on your business size and individual needs.
We offer the following corporate tax services:
- Corporate tax return (T2) preparation
- Corporate tax planning
- Holding company structuring
- Salary vs. dividend consideration
- Income and capital tax minimization
- GST/HST return filing
- Scientific Research & Experimental Development (SR&ED) claims
- Electronic filing of returns
- Preparation of your family’s returns (including spouse and children)
- Optimizing family income splitting
- Preparation of Foreign Income Verification Statement if applicable
- Preparation of adjustments to previous years’ filings as required
- Preparation of your HST return if you are self employed
- An Executive summary highlighting the required amount of the loan and an explanation of what the loan will be used for and why it’s needed.
- Pro-forma cash budgets and financial statements that your banker can easily understand.
- Your personal financial statements including the last 3 years of personal tax returns for the bank.
- We offer representation to help substantiate your financial needs to your banker in person.
- Develop a comprehensive management plans
- Identify and describe the target customer profile
- Develop projected financial plans
- Develop staffing plans
- Develop financial plans including projected startup costs, operating costs, revenue, profits, and break-even analysis.
We provide compilation engagement services where by we compile unaudited financial information into financial statements, schedules or reports based on information supplied by the client.
- Obtaining maximum rate of return on your idle cash
- Implementing effective collection policies
- Techniques for accelerated cash collection
- Executing effective payment policies
- Helping you obtain an appropriate line of credit.
If you’re opening a business then we can help you to:
- Organize and set up billing and collection procedures to maximize your cash flow
- Prepare and file all required provincial and local licenses and permits
- Prepare and file your application for your CRA Business Number
- Provide payroll and payroll tax filing for your employees.
- Identify your business insurance needs
- Develop a solid Partnership Agreement.
- Small- to medium-sized companies can not often afford to have a full time CFO. An effective solution is to outsource CFO services and responsibilities.
- We offer such solutions so you have adequate time to grow your business and improve business decisions. It can also free up a lot of your time so you can focus on demanding challenges that fulfill your business needs.
- Revamping a declining business
- Buying a new business, product or service
- Expanding an organization, product or service
- Starting a new venture, product or service
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Asset protection
- Debt Management
- Cash flow forecasting
- Employee benefit plans